Digital Transformation with Biometric Signature Solution
Fast evolving technologies transform the lifestyle of individuals and business processes of enterprises. With this transformation, where digitalization takes the leading role, more and more data and process becomes digital with an ever increasing speed. On of the first steps for digitalization is the digitalization of paper processes. Techsign Biometric Signature solution helps enterprises complete this digitalization process by digitalizing signatures and paper processes. Techsign Biometric Signature also brings along different advantages such as increased security, decreased costs and faster business processes.
- A PDF Document is signed by signer’s hand-written signatures using a digital medium such as phone, tablet or computer.
- Every additional evidence (such as biometric data, timestamp, location, IP information, photos, ID card, hand writing) can be embedded to the document.
- After signing, a sealed, secured document is created which can not be tampered.
- The validity of the signature and additional evidences can be confirmed whenever necessary
Biometric Signature Properties
With Biometric Signature Technology, along with the image of the signature;
can be captured. This biometric information is encoded and included in the document, and can only be opened in the case of a legal dispute.
Biometric Signature Data
One Time Password or Pin
ID Card Photo
Information about the medium (Mac, IP etc)
Win by Decreasing the Costs
Paper processes mean not only paper and utility costs because of printing, photocopy and scanning, but also mean maintenance costs for printers, archiving costs, transportation costs for documents and employment costs for lost human resources. These costs often sum up to surprising amounts for medium and large enterprises.
Win by Employee and Time Utilization
Employees have a chance to concentrate on core businesses by spending less time on burdensome processes such as archiving and receiving and sending papers. This also means better time utilization for managers. Faster processes mean saving time and becoming a more dynamic organization.
Win with Security
Biometric signature is much more secure than traditional wet-ink signature. Whenever necessary, it can be confirmed that the document is not tampered. With biometric information and additional evidences, the document is much more convincing in a legal case. Every module of TechSign Biometric Signature solution is developed according to international standards and laws
Let the World Win Too
With near-zero paper consumption, enterprises will be of great help for protecting the environment by saving thousands or millions of trees. Which also means that The Biometric Signature Solution is also important for social responsibility.
PAdES (PDF Advanced Electronic Signatures) standards, which are also used in electronic-signature laws, are used in biometric signature technology.
This standards allow the documents to be signed and secured with an uniform methodology and allows for the detection of any tampering.
This technology leverages on special algorithms designed for this purpose.
Biometric Information and additional evidences are embedded to the document with special encoding.
When compared with traditional wet-ink signature processes, it is clear that biometric signature solutions are much more reliable since they allow for much more effective prevention of frauds. This also means more secure business processes and trade.
Why TechSign Biometric Signature Solution?
- TechSign Biometric Signature Solution ise completely developed by Techsign. We have the source code so we can offer tailored solutions that comply with customers requirements.
- You can use the biometric signature solution on “Cloud”, “On Premise” or with “SDK”.
- Our Verification Algorithms are faster than our global competitors.
- TechSign Biometric Signature solution works independently from device model or operating system.
- The solution was developed by leveraging Open API principles, so it can be integrated with any system very easily.
- TechSign solutions are developed according to (EU) No 910/2014 numbered European Union Regulation.
Area of Usage
Biometric Signature Technology; has become a technology that can be widely used in many sectors due to its singularity, permanence, universality, acceptability and performance gains.
New account openings,
Consumer loan aggrements,
Credit card applications,
Any cancellation forms
Financial & Insurance Sector:
Check-in, check-out forms,
Patient surgery permits...
Real estate, car renting contracts,
Device leasing contracts,
travel agency contracts...
- Electricity, Water, Gas Administration Contracts
Satellite Service Contracts
- Shipment and Delivery Forms...
Logistic and Transportation:
population management services,